All returns require a Return Authorization.
Please use the form provided below.
Full refunds or Partial refunds, excluding shipping fees, will be granted on items that are in its original condition. This means that the item still has the tags attached, unworn and unwashed. Items that have been damaged, altered, worn, washed or dry cleaned will be refused for a refund. It is up to the company’s discretion to determine if a refund will be granted. Refunds are granted within 7 days of the delivery date. After the 7 days, the item is considered FINAL SALE and becomes ineligible for a return.
We will gladly replace merchandise or provide a refund or partial refund if the order has shortages or damages.
- Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 3 days of receiving the order.
- Custom designed cut & sew products, including uniforms, may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
- Custom printed apparel can not be returned unless the product is damaged.
- This includes items improperly cared for. (See FAQs below for proper care instructions.)
- If we make a mistake on your order, please contact us with your order number. Once your unused or unusable items are returned, we will re-print your order at no charge to you. If you make a mistake on your order (wrong quantities ordered, art proof approved with errors, etc.) we will gladly re-print your order at our standard pricing. Refunds are not issued.
- RETURNS: You cannot return merchandise that has been custom printed on I.E. your name - Only our posted designs.
- You may return blank apparel that has not been used within 7 days of
- YOU THE CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RETURN SHIPPING COSTS FOR ALL RETURNED ITEMS.
Send tracking and Send all Returns to:
Attn: Custom Print Returns
10103 Bristol Ave SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
All returns require a Return Authorization. Email us at Support@Mysexywaist.com or use the form provided below.